Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Journal


Hi my name is Cinnamon I am a Chihuahua the thing I like to do the most is play with my family, and bit them. I like it when there home, and not at work because I don't get to see them for along time, but when they do come back I start jumping everywhere, and going crazy. Then when all of my energy is gone I just sit beside them, or lay in there laps. Most of the time when we're just sitting there we are usually watching t.v., but the other thing I like to do other than being with my family is going outside. When I go outside it's fun because I just run out the door, and start rolling in the grass, and making myself dirty. After that there is this other animal it's a cat one day I just seen it coming up to my house then I stared it down, and started growling at it. It stopped right in it's tracks then we were just looking at eachother then finally I went full steam ahead growling it started running fast I mean I am very fast, but the cat was much faster. Then I had to catch a breath so I stopped then I seen the cat laying on the car so I started barking at it, and it just looked at me. But it's been at my house for a while so I just leave it alone, and sometimes we play in the grass, but when I get her mad sometimes she starts clawing me with her paws but not hard. Then when I hear my name being called I run as fast as I can to the door, and go inside. So then I go to the room where my food, and water are at, and I take a drink, and eat a little bit then its time for a little nap. So then I lay in my little bed, and shut my eyes then I start the day all over again.

No comments: